Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

Nice job!

Great work! I was especially impressed by the voice acting! Something that lacks in most flash cartoons...but very much a professional level on this one! Nice job!!

Siscos Case Episode 1 DX Siscos Case Episode 1 DX

I'm impressed!

I'm quite impressed by this one! At first it didn't seem like it would be all that great as the animation and style seemed lacking...until it got in further! The animation and style ended up working out great!

Some nicely done fight scenes, some good action, and one thing I really must compliment on is the soundtrack. Some great songs in there.

One thing I should point out, though...some of the sound effects during the fighting sound like a dog barking to me...other than that, I'm impressed and look forward to the next one!!

zeppelin-man responds:

Yah, the beginning kind of sucks compares to the next Sisco Case. Stay Tuned.

College University pt 6-1 College University pt 6-1

Yet another great episode!

You guys have done it again! Another quality episode of probably on of the best flash cartoon series' out there! Personally, this wasn't my all-time favourite College University episode, but it was amazing, nonetheless. Then again, it's only the first part of a two part episode so I should not judge just yet...keep up the amazing work, guys.

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

Uhh...riiiight...

That was just terrible. Not even remotely funny. A poor attempt at humour from a rather adult themed genre. Yes, it's true, it is possible to take topics depicted in this movie and make it funny...an area where this movie brutally failed to achieve. Don't even think I even stifled a laugh...it's quite the wonder how it is getting such high scores...time to bring it down a notch...

xritualfaminex responds:

ah, the obligatory person trying to go "against the trend" , if you're resentful of the movie getting reviewed highly that's fine, but the fact that you wrote an entire essay about how the movie isnt intellectually up to your "oh so high" standards makes me wonder just how intelligent you really are. I would work on the whole "envy" thing if i was yourself. good night.

Power of the Geek part 3 Power of the Geek part 3

Another Job Well Done

Yet another fine flash movie you have created. However, this one was a lot shorter than I expected it to be. Oh well, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing the next one!

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

Can't go wrong with Eskimo Bob!!

I've been a follower of Eskimo Bob for quite some time now and this is the best one yet! The time and effort put into this one really showed. This is probably one of the only flash movies I enjoy watching more than once. Keep up the great work guys! I hope to see more like this! This is truly one unique series I hope continues for quite a bit longer.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Stickmen never looked so good!

I never thought I'd ever see the day when animated stickmen would blow me away...well, that day has come. You are truly a skilled animator to take such a basic design let bring so much life to it such as this. Bravo! Bravo!

Brutality Brutality

Amazing Movie!

That was just amazing. I'm a huge DBZ fan and that was a nicely executed tribute to one of the best anime cartoons out there. However, it could have been a bit more interesting if you included extra sound effects overtop of the music. But, then again, music without sound effects gives it more of a dramatic touch, I suppose.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

Excellent!

Simply put, this flash movie is amazing. Could it be any better? Maybe, maybe not...I highly doubt that, though.

Scarce Reality Preview Scarce Reality Preview

Needs work...lots of it...

Firstly, the beginning credits are too long. Yeah yeah, we know you made it. But you don't have to say each individual job and put your name under it. Just simply make it easy and say "Created by: [enter name here]". Secondly, the sound needs lots of work. Get a better microphone, that'll help a lot. Also, work more on the dialogue. It seems to be lacking. As for the drawings and graphics, it too needs work...maybe add some colour, too. Or atleast make it darker. If it's suppose to be a horror, make it dark and mysterious. There are tons of things that need work...but I guess I could say it has "potential".

scarce responds:

well i appreciate your way of stating what you thought was wrong, unlike some people, but I'm going for my own style, I don't want to add color to it, I don't even color my drawings, I'm doing it this way cause this is what I likie, as for the voice over I'm planning on removing it due to shitty mic, but other than that it's staying the way it is, as for the dark thing, don't worry, this is just the beginning, things get alot better and grusome, by the way, Have A Hectic Day :P