Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

Nice job!

Great work! I was especially impressed by the voice acting! Something that lacks in most flash cartoons...but very much a professional level on this one! Nice job!!

Siscos Case Episode 1 DX Siscos Case Episode 1 DX

I'm impressed!

I'm quite impressed by this one! At first it didn't seem like it would be all that great as the animation and style seemed lacking...until it got in further! The animation and style ended up working out great!

Some nicely done fight scenes, some good action, and one thing I really must compliment on is the soundtrack. Some great songs in there.

One thing I should point out, though...some of the sound effects during the fighting sound like a dog barking to me...other than that, I'm impressed and look forward to the next one!!

zeppelin-man responds:

Yah, the beginning kind of sucks compares to the next Sisco Case. Stay Tuned.

College University pt 6-1 College University pt 6-1

Yet another great episode!

You guys have done it again! Another quality episode of probably on of the best flash cartoon series' out there! Personally, this wasn't my all-time favourite College University episode, but it was amazing, nonetheless. Then again, it's only the first part of a two part episode so I should not judge just yet...keep up the amazing work, guys.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

WAY TOO GOOD!!!

This is just...amazing...absolutely...amazing. Way too much fun with this, heh. Keep up the great work!! It'd be cool if there was a place where people could make songs on this, upload it, then there would be a rating system. Can make some amazing tunes with this thing...speaking of tunes, check mine out!! It's MIGHTY sweet!!

8888888888886---1---1---155154716-85868581---8882---2---3-- -3---3-6---1---1---15549--a---a---a---6---4---4---1---4-0--- babcb8-babcb8-b0b0b0b0b0--0-1-------4---4---1--c-------1---1 -----4-3-1---2-4-3-1---2-9-8-8-7-7-2-3-4-1-3-0---1---1-----4 -3-1---2-4-3a---

Sniper Scope Demo Sniper Scope Demo

Not a bad start...

It's not that bad of a start. But there is a lot of work that still needs to be put into this thing. For example, make the title more easier to see. Don't have the crosshairs up all the time. Only during game time perhaps. Also, why the hell are the crosshairs spinning? Crosshairs don't spin. Make the stationary. Spend more time on the graphics, too. Don't rush through the visuals to get it done faster. Make the graphics the primary focus to get a more appealing look. Keep working on it and it may turn out quite good.